Now is the time to switch to BT hosted voice
Act now and take advantage of these great offers:
- Free Polycom VVX-411 handsets (5 yr contract)
- Unlimited calls to landlines and mobiles
- Avoid ISDN line price rise
- Easy switching within BT
- Under £15 per month (10 seats or more)
Switching to BT Cloud Voice Connect could see your business making substantial cost savings. Individual phone lines (PSTN and ISDN) are no longer required and with no system infrastructure you save on equipment and maintenance. By 2025 all phone systems will be on an IP network – so why wait?
2018 BT Price Changes
See how your business could benefit:
- Inclusive calls to landlines and mobiles
- Save on line rental, equipment and maintenance
- Advanced call features include voicemail, auto-attendant, hunt groups and conferencing. Call recording, call monitoring and CRM integration are also available as options.
- Present a professional image with auto-attendant call answering
- Work from anywhere and on the go
- Disaster recovery – just plug your phones in and you’re back online
- Keep your existing numbers or get new numbers from any region
Business product prices exclude VAT. Terms & Conditions apply to all offers above, available on request. E&OE. Free Phones promotion ends 31st March 2018.
Free Phone promotion Terms & Conditions. Available on new BT Cloud Voice Connect and Collaborate services only when taken with unlimited UK calls package. For 10 or more sales, the full cost of the Polycom VVX-411 on 5 year contracts (price £154 +VAT) will be credited to the BT bill. The BT Cloud Voice contract is subject to a Minimum Period. BT Cloud Voice is available for UK business customers. BT Cloud Voice requires a BT Business internet connection. Only IP phones from the BT Cloud Voice portfolio can be connected to the Service. Details of any inclusive call minutes and other charges are set out in the BT Price List at www.bt.com/pricing and exclusions apply. Some features mentioned may incur additional charges.
Terms and conditions apply. You can find our standard Terms and Conditions at www.bt.com/terms.
Some offers are only available through selected partners in the BT Business Partner Channel.