As an administrator, you can set up a Holiday Schedule for the Auto Attendant so that it behaves differently when your office is closed for a holiday. You can create more than one Holiday Schedule, but you can only apply one at a time to an Auto Attendant profile. Each Holiday Schedule can cover up to 20 dates or date ranges.
How do I set up a Holiday Schedule?
- Login to the BT Cloud Voice portal
- Select ‘Sites’ menu
- From the ‘Employee’ list select who you want to activate ‘Call Director’ for
- Select ‘Features’ from the menu on the left hand side
- Select ‘Holiday Schedules’
- Click ‘Add’
- Enter a name in the Holiday Schedule Name box
- Pop your date ranges into the Start/End date field
- Holiday – the name of that particular holiday.
- Click the date field to open a calendar selector
- Separate the start and end date for each holiday period with a hyphen (for example: 2014/04/14 – 2014/04/20).
- If the holiday is only a single day, specify the same date as the start date for the end date.
- You can have up to twenty different holiday periods. Just click ‘Add another’ to – you’ve guessed it – add another.
- Click ‘Save’