As a BT Cloud Voice administrator, you can control the types of calls that people (at individual and site levels) and can both make and receive by using call barring templates.
You can set different barring templates for:
- Calls from within the site
- Collect or reverse charged calls
- Calls from outside the site
- Calls within the same site
- Local calls
- UK landline
- International calls
- Operator assisted calls
- Directory assistance
- Local and national non-geographic numbers (such as 0844, 0845, 0870, and 03)
- Premium rate 09 numbers
- Special rate 0871 numbers
- Specific digit strings (number patterns that you set yourself)
Forwarding or transferring calls
- You can use the forward and transfer templates with all of the call types above.
How do I set it up?
Find out how –